Are you looking for a rewarding career in sales?
We’ve been super busy here at Baxter Personnel and are now looking to add eight Recruitment Sales Consultants to join our team at the Head Office in Darlington.
We are hosting an Assessment Day for driven and success-hungry individuals who have an interest in sales and recruitment industry.
Date: Wed 25th April
Place: Middlesbrough Football Club
Address: Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, TS3 6RS
Dress Code: Formal business attire
What should I expect on the day?
- You will learn more about what we do and what you can expect from a career in recruitment.
- We will want to find out more about you, your personality and future goals.
- We’ll also want to see if you have that natural sales ability we are looking for. Be prepared to take part in some fun sales group activities.
Should I be attending?
YES, if you are;
- Looking for a new career opportunity where you can really grow and earn fantastic rewards;
- A hard-working and confident individual with bags of energy and motivation.
If you have previous experience in working in B2B or B2C sales, telesales, lead generation, appointment setting or a similar target-driven environment, that will certainly be helpful but is NOT essential.
Perhaps you are simply someone with lots of drive and desire to do very well for yourself. You might have heard a lot about working in recruitment, but have never really looked into it in more detail…
Well, our Assessment Day will be the perfect opportunity to find out what working in recruitment is really like and whether it’s the right opportunity for you.
What should I know about the role of Recruitment Sales Consultant?
- This is our internal opportunity – you will be joining Baxter Personnel and will become an important part of our dynamic sales team helping us to drive the business forward.
- A lot of your time will be spent building new client relationships and winning new business. This will involve market research, cold calling, face to face client meetings, negotiation and building a great understanding of your client’s recruitment needs.
- You will also learn how to attract, interview and register perfect candidates and manage end to end recruitment process.
- In a nutshell, you will become a vital link between your clients and candidates making sure both parties have the best recruitment experience.
What’s in it for me? - We hear you ask…
- First things first – fantastic financial rewards. You will start on £25,000 base salary which you will be able to top up with our uncapped commission scheme. We would expect your first year OTE to be around £30,000, second-year OTE £35,000-£40,000+, third-year OTE £45,000-£50,000+.
- Access to an innovative bespoke recruitment software. We have recently boarded a brand new content management and recruitment software system that allows you to focus on what matters the most – fulfilling your client’s needs in a record time putting you well ahead of any competition.
- Tailored Career Development. There’s no set roadmap to where we’re going so you will get to design your own career path. Whether it’s becoming a go-to expert in your recruitment field, moving up to a Senior/Principal Consultant or Account Manager position, or managing your own team or a branch one day, you get to chose and design where you want to go.
How do I attend?
Click here to book your place. See you on Wednesday 25th April!