Want to be part of something special?
Personal Assistant (Store Operations)
£26,725 per annum | 2 year term contract | Full time
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 700 Stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022. Aldi won the Which? Best Supermarket 2015 which they also won in 2012 and 2013. This is in addition to being awarded Grocer of the Year 2016 where Aldi's own brand products also picked up another 40 trophies making Aldi the most awarded retailer. Aldi also sponsor the very successful GB Olympic team who recently had a fantastic performance of their own at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
Forming an integral part of this operations team tasked with the efficient and accurate running of the Store Operations Department will be a Personal Assistant. Achieving compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations and contributing to a co-operative environment will very much be the bread and butter of these roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant (Personnel) looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
Your duties will include:
- Arranging travel and accommodation where necessary.
- Dealing with Store Area Managers.
- Assisting with Finance department with budgeting.
- Dealing with HR/Payroll issues from Stores.
- Writing disciplinary letters.
- Dealing with Solicitors.
- Ordering new store equipment.
- Arranging training courses.
- Providing diary management to the Store Operations Director's.
- Providing administrative support as required to the Store Operations Director's.
- Maintaining appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived orderly for the correct period and arranging its disposal at the end of the archive period.
- Ensuring that the workstation and surrounding area is well organised.
- Training other Personal Assistants where appropriate
To be considered for the role of Personal Assistant (Personnel) you must have:
Experience in a similar role, such as Personal Assistant, HR Assistant
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written).
- High Excel skills
- Ability to use own initiative.
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst being able to work to tight deadlines.
Due to the location of the client your own transport would be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Personal Assistant (Personnel), please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Personal Assistant, Personnel Assistant, Personnel, HR, Human Resources, Payroll, PA, Personal, Diary Management, Disciplinary, Admin, Administration, Executive.
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!