Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Person to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Person looking to develop their career with an award-winning company
As a Warehouse Person you will be responsible for collecting orders from over the weekend and picking items from stock ready for dispatch.
Your duties will include:
- Use of a Counterbalance truck
- Picking items from order forms
- Labelling items for shipping
- Manually lifting items up to 20kg
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Self management of working day
- Unloading containers
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse Person you must have:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- An in date FLT Licence
- PROVEN reliability
- The physical ability to lift and bend
- Excellent communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
Additionally, you MUST possess the flexibility to work extra shifts if required.
To apply for the role of a Warehouse Person, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: FLT, Warehouse Operative, Stores Person, Warehouse, Stock Controller, Stock Control, Distribution, Stores, Picker
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!