Our client is a well-established door repair and maintenance company based in South Yorkshire.
This is the ideal role for a Door Fitter looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Door Fitter, you will be responsible for the maintenance and fitting of all types of commercial doors.
Your duties will include:
- Installation of industrial doors and loading bay systems
- Servicing of industrial doors
- Repairing of industrial doors
To be considered for the role of Door Fitter, you must have:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role within the industry
- The ability to diagnose and quantify repairs or upgrade.
- The ability to participate in out of hours call outs and standby rota.
- Good customer skills and personable
- Electrical fault finding experience (17"' edition qualification would be advantageous but not essential)
- BS7036 trained (advantageous but not essential)
Additionally, you must possess a full clean driving license and consent to DBS & DVLA check
To apply for the role of Door Fitter, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Door Fitter, Maintenance, Door, Fitter, Shutters, Commercial, Repair, Industrial, 17th edition.
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Barnsley Digital Media Centre County Way, Barnsley S70 2JW
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!