Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Hire Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Hire Controller looking to work with a fantastic company.
As a Hire Controller you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for suppliers needing to hire equipment
Your duties will include:
- Raising quotes
- Dealing with queries
- Organising transport
- Contacting clients to confirm deliveries
- Customer service
- Use of company systems
- General administration tasks i.e answering phone, forwarding correspondence
- Working in a pressurised environment
To be considered for the role of a Hire Controller you must have:
- Experience in a similar customer service role
- Knowledge of the plant hire industry
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including excel and word
Although not essential, knowledge of Insphire Hire Software or similar plant hire or haulage software would be an advantage
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Hire Controller role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!