Our client is an established manufacturing company in Thirsk. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for several Packers to join their team on a full-time on-going temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Packer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Packer you will be responsible for packing Dog Food in a safe and legal manner.
Your duties will include:
- Working on fast moving production lines
- Working shift patterns 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Stacking Pallets
- Recording information for traceability
- Achieving packing targets
- Working under strict food hygiene regulations
To be considered for the role of a Packer you must have:
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- The ability to work in a safe and controlled manner
- The flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Packer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Packer, Production Operative, production, production packer, picker, warehouse, food manufacturer, processor
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!