Our client is a long established company who are experiencing exciting growth. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Production Coordinator looking to work with an award winning company.
As a Production Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting top line growth by delivering products matching customers' expectations in terms of quality and service.
Your duties will include:
- Managing production resources to meet operational objectives
- Manage daily production schedules
- Develop staff to support operational objectives
- Continuously measure and improve operational objectives
- Coordinate production with purchasing, logistics and maintenance departments
- Ensure all required environmental, health and safety and quality training is achieved
- Practice safe work habits in accordance with local regulations and company expectations
- Minimise waste
- Hold daily production meetings
To be considered for the role of a Production Coordinator you must have:
- Minimum 5 years Production Management experience
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge of safety and environmental local regulations
- The ability to manage multiple objectives and prioritise effectively
- A sound capacity for planning and administration
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Production Coordinator role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Process Manager, Plant Manager, Production Coordinator, FMCG
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
The latest news from Baxter Personnel!
Submit your CV to our database!
Sign up to our Newsletter!