We're giving away £50 of JustEat
vouchers to one lucky winner!
To enter, either complete a
registration appointment with one of our consultants and quote
'Baxters Burgers' during the appointment OR complete our
competition registration form here.
To book your registration
appointment give us a call on
Baxters Burgers Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Baxter Personnel Ltd (company no.
02595523) whose registered office is at 7 Pioneer Court, Morton
Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United
Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating
his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and
5. Details on how to enter can be found across social media
platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple
entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11/09/2020. After this
date the no further entries to the competition will be
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not
received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as
To enter you must successfully complete one of the following
(1) complete a registration appointment with Baxter Personnel Ltd
and quote 'Baxters Burgers' to the recruitment consultant carrying
out your appointment; (2) complete our job registration form
Successful completion of either of the above will
automatically enter you into the prize draw.
To book a registration appointment call our offices
on 01325 382626 and our consultants will arrange an appointment at
a date and time that is convenient for you.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the
competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the
event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or
regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon
as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize
details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with
12. The prize is as follows:
The winner will be presented with a JustEat voucher with a
value of £50.00. The prize is as stated and no cash or other
alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes
are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute
any prize with another of equivalent value without giving
13. Winners will be chosen: 16/09/2020
at random by software, from all entries received and
verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or or telephone
dependant on your preference stated during your registration
appointment within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner
cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the
winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the
prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do
with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating
his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be
governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image
in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal
data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation
and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's
20. The winner's name will be available 28 days after
closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance
of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other
Social Network. You are providing your information to Baxter
Personnel Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with JustEat PLC.
24. Baxter Personnel Ltd's decision as to those able to take
part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating
to the competition will be entered into.
25. Baxter Personnel Ltd shall have the right, at its sole
discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and
conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting
to this webpage.
26. Baxter Personnel Ltd also reserves the right to cancel
the competition if circumstances arise outside of its
Enter the competition by completing ONE of the
(1) A registration appointment and quoting 'Baxters
Burgers' to your consultant;
(2) Submit a completed job registration form
Call us on 01325 382626 to book your appointment and a
£50 JustEat voucher could be yours...